Monday 12 July 2010

While It Thundered Outside...

My o my it was a bit of a warm one. We hit the 30's! It was kinda awesome and kinda hot and kinda sweaty! We were rather grateful that we had a nice balcony to sit on and enjoy the nicer weather.. especially when there was a tiny breeze. Breakfast on the balcony on a warm morning really does rock it.

However with all the warmth.. you know that something had to happen and last night while watching the soccer that something was thunder and lightening.. which seemed to be right above us! It was actually a little ace.. and extremely hard to take a photo of with a poopy little camera like mine.. poop happens. It at least cooled things off a tad.. which was nice but it didn't last long.. about an hour really... altho it was still thundering a little this morning and it seems as a result of this bad weather Emma's train was replaced by a bus.. not fun at all.. glad it ain't me.

On Saturday we sat down to enjoy some cheese, crackers, strawberries and boooze and it was quite lovely.. I really do love cheese.. mind you how could you not?
Emma also made it home safely on Saturday with a new replacement Kosta Boda bowl.. but she forgot my watermelon! So this week I have no watermelon.. whatever shall I do? Eat apples.

I'm really loving Emma having long weekends.. every weekend.. why can't it be like this always? I am a firm believer that weekends should be 3 days.. always!

1 comment:

  1. Cheese looks delish!
    Agree on the three day weekend front. I actually think I'd be more productive if I only had a four day working week....

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)