Monday 26 July 2010

We Finally Got Started...

Yep that's right folks! We finally got freaken started on the 'mammoth' task of painting the lounge and hallway.. well we haven't actually done any painting yet.. we just got started on the stripping of wallpaper. Which was bloody horrible to do.. glue happy bastards. Not to mention what was underneath looked betterer than what on on top! Not to say that it was great.. just betterer. The hallway is looking brighter already.. which is nice so its gonna look fab when everything is all done and looking exactly how we want it.. which won't actually be for a number of weeks.. coz we are still yet to order the required coolness factors to put on the walls. You know what wasn't so cool tho.. having to wash the walls!

Ahhh what else was done.. we went and saw Inception. I quite liked it.. I like it when I go to the movies and it isn't a total shit experience.

I really don't have much more to say so I shall just leave you with this pic of Nemo wearing his new jumper.. o how smart does he look?
and yes.. that is a set of head scans framed on the wall..
of some random person we don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)