Monday 5 July 2010

And So We Ate...

What a wonderful weekend! The weather was just so warm.. and perfect really.. ok maybe not perfect coz at times it felt a little too hot but you get that on the big jobs and I don't dare actually complain coz I am just LOVING the warmth! Coldness you can just stay away!

Saturday and Sunday we spent the days.. not doing all that much really, I was trying to stay out of the direct sun coz of my sunburn.. Emma headed off to the park to do a spot of reading in the outdoors.. that was shortlived however.. when a bird shat on her mat. Birds really are evil! Soccer was watched.. so therefore more bad decisions were made. A spot of baking was done.. which didn't all go to plan but at least we got to enjoy this plate of goodies..
For breakfast on Sunday I cracked open.. or well at first I stabbed it with a knife, which then gave a nice crack and allowed me to use my hands to pull it apart.. 2 nice big watermelon bowls! Off I went with half a watermelon and a spoon! Offered Nems some watermelon but he snubbed it.. however later that day he thought it was very nom worthy when I was finishing off what I couldn't eat for breakfast lol He really is a weird doggy.. cute all the same!
All in all I really enjoyed my weekend and am loving having Emma home for that extra day... for now that is! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)