Monday 29 March 2010

Nom!

The weekend was pretty slow and rather rainy.. more gloomy than I would have liked so Em and I parked up and get thru a nice chunk of Battlestar Galactica. Which is turning out to be quite a good series.. thankfully. lol

To counter-act all the weathery gloom, Em and I made Chocolate & Brownie Ice Cream. Ok ok I admit we had every intention of making it before the gloomy weather hit. Anyways it is a rather tasty rich chocolate ice cream and any chocolate lover would simply love it.. here, take a gander... Next ice cream.. something fruity! O how I wish for boysenberries!

It really is quite typical.. that we have a smashing day on the Friday.. shining sun, blue skies.. even get up to a temp of 18! and then it all comes crashing down and rains. Poo @ you weather gods!

Daylight savings has kicked in and now it is back to being too bloody dark in the mornings! I felt as tho I needed a flashlight this morning while walking Nemo. Which I do own but can never find.. maybe I should just take the headlamp! Actually that would be rather funny.

Hard to believe that April is about to hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)