Monday 22 March 2010

Creamy!!

Well where did that week go? Seriously! Time just seems to fly on by.. however I do have something to show for it.. in the form of an ice cream maker! O yeah that's right folks! Em and I can now make all the ice cream we want.. and any flavour we want! We even have a recipe for a Beer Sorbet.. which sounds so interesting that I am just gonna have to make it. Now we just need to find beer drinkers who will be willing to try it with me! The first attempt was.. French Vanilla and it was AWESOME! Nothing like fresh creamy tasty ice cream.. and now I have ice cream on the brain and it is all I want to eat. Anyways here is a little vid of the ice cream machine in motion..


I don't really remember too much of the week I just had.. other than it was pretty wet, dirty and full of freaken shit! On the usual walk with Nemo, dog shit has really come out of the woodwork.. and it is like a minefield.. so Nems and I have started a new usual walk and so far so good. I would rant and rave about how much it annoys me that people can't clean up after their pets.. but it really won't do anything.. like make all the shit go away.

Hopefully this week will be a better week.. but then again, it should be coz on Thursday it is Waffle Day and we shall have waffles!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, oooh, oooh....beer drinking friend...pick me, pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider yourself picked!
    Now get here already :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nom nom nom! Can't wait until the next flavour gets picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon chocolate...
    but not chocolate chunks.. just a smooth chocolate ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)