Friday 26 March 2010

Happy!

Good times! Good times!
That is what the ducks are saying these days.
Yesterday I headed off to do my weekly feed of them.. only to have them be..well.. not so interested in food but it seems they would rather get all frisky and I must say it aint pretty.. not one single little bit. I do hope to see some bubba duckies this year.. as I didn't get to see any last year and that is a little on the sad side.

This week has pretty much gone the same way as last week.. where nothing much really happened, however it was Waffle Day yesterday so we got out the waffle maker.. and made waffles! Coz you can't have waffle day without waffles right? with creamy jammy goodness!

The weather has been rather nice this week.. yesterday we got up to 12.5! Wicked right? Yeah I know you are all o so jealous! I have actually had to wear my sunnies on my day time walks, which has been a nice treat.. and daylight savings starts at the end of the week.. summer is just around the corner! Yippeeeeeee! Soon my ghostly white legs will get some sunshine and then they will just be white rather than ghostly white.. but at least I know of one person who is whiter than I.. and that would be Georg! I reckon I could look tanned next to her, as long as I keep Emma well away.

And now for the last bit of happy...

3 comments:

  1. I like to think of it as Nicole Kidman porcelain, rather than ghostly white....but you're probably right! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im always right.. its my flaw! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another personality trait that we share.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)