Monday 18 January 2010

What Happened?

O my! I haven't blogged in a week! What happened?

Well.. let me see.. I really have no excuse other than to say I have been slack and nothing nothing but slack things.. exciting right?

However a bit of excitement did happen.. early in the week.. we finally received our xmas package from Hanna in the You Ess Of Aye! Which was sent before xmas so that it would arrive for xmas.. but it didn't arrive and so a little email from us to Hanna and then Hanna to the USA postal service and helloooo here it is.. 3 weeks after xmas.. so yeah a little bit of happiness that we finally got all our goodies and a new screen for me iPhone!

Now that brings me to the fixing of the screen which happened to take place yesterday.. at the parentals.. the hardest part was removing the screen from its frame.. which took some doing and a touch of stress but with a little teamwork we got it off no worries! I must say tho I am mighty glad that I didn't have to do any of the really fiddly things.. like the mega tiny screws!
Anyways here we are hard at work.. or well.. I'm cleaning off the excess glue on the frame while Emma takes a photo of the LCD screen(face down thingo) and cracked screen. Deep down I think I wanted us to not be able to do it so that I could just get a new new iPhone.. you know the one that hasn't been released but we all know Apple will release coz it's what they do! lol

Umm what else has happened? Emma tried to eat the ducks crouton!
Umm.. the wind was really terrible over the weekend.. it felt as tho it would cut you in two.. not cool so it made for walking very briskly when we had to go out and about... oh yes.. we also went to the pet store to buy Nemo some shampoo and conditioner.. and a new rain jacket/warm jacket for the ice cold temps.. but we did not succeed there as they didn't have any decent jackets that you could use with a harness.. or well they had 1.. but not in Nemo's size! totally pooey! So we got him a holy ball that you put candy in and he has to try and get it out.. which keeps him well occupied coz the candy we got for it is a tad.. ok a lot too big lol after a while we help him but we let him have a good crack at it first. They did have his shampoo and conditioner so it wasn't a complete waste of time.. now we just have to pick a good time to give him a good scrubbing.. fun times!

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)