Sunday 3 January 2010

TwentyTen!

TwentyTen has kicked off with.. cold cold cooold weather! Currently MINUS 14! That's right folk.. -14! So each and everytime I have to venture outside I just want to cry.. mainly coz the moment that cold hits my eye.. it sends the biggest pain straight through my pretty little head. Luckily Emma has been very nice and takes Nemo out for most of his walks so I don't have to.

Umm let's go back a step or two and talk about my new year's eve.. we have a very nice meal of vege lasagne and tomato salad, followed by Ben & Jerry's ice cream! and then to top things off we drank some god awful cava! Strawberries my ass! But we rung in the new year standing at the window watching the idiots let off fireworks.. I say idiots coz they were doing it on the road. There were a few nice bursts but nothing really cool.. mainly the same ole same ole. Seen one fireworks display.. seen em all I say. At least this year we didn't get woken up at all hours with people letting off fireworks.. not on new year's eve.

We woke up on 01/01/10 to -10! Yikes! It was a nothing day as nothing was open.. nothing was even on TV.. it was just nothing! We bummed around and started the long slow process that is the Liver Cleansing Diet.. 3 days in and it still sucks as much as last time. Last night I tried the worst pesto EVER! All it tasted of was oil and salt.. never mind that it has a whole basil plant and 70g pinenuts, oh and a splash of lemon.. it was quite sad really, so I didn't have any on my salad. The first recipe we try from Emma's Raw Food recipe book and it's bloody rotten! Typical right? Hopefully I don't get many more awful things from there.. there has to be some goodness right?

We do have a couple of new recipes.. not from the Raw Food book.. that look rather promising! Fingers crossed! I don't want anymore FAIL's!

Speaking of fail.. I played a little of the super mario wii game.. and I sucked.. it didn't help that Emma sat there judging me the whole time.. so after about 10mins I just turned it off. Stoopid game.

Now I shall end on a special Emma & Nemo moment where they were having a little smooch.. I wanted to post a much cuter pic but Emma wouldn't allow it coz you could see her thermal pants.. spoil sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)