Thursday 28 January 2010

Crazy Weather!

So we either get really.. and I do mean really.. cold weather or we get more freaken snow! When will this end? Altho maybe I should be happy that it isn't really cold & new snow all at the same time? Yesterday it was sooo windy that after I had finished feeding the ducks.. both Nemo and I were covered in crumbs! A duck even tried to take a nip out of him.. but that wasn't coz of the crumbs.. that was coz Nemo was trying to eat the bread and that duck had a serious attitude problem.. just after it tried to nip Nems, it started to bite another duck so I threw some bread at it. Little shit of a thing.. but they are sooo hungry in this cold!

Sitting in my living room and looking out the window.. snow was coming down rather hard and then the wind was woooshing it off the rooftops.. it was crazy! Then after Nems and I had been out for his afternoon walk we were both covered in rather large snowflakes.. of the pretty variety too. Nemo looked like he had a white blanket on.. all his back, neck, head and snout were covered and then he had his black eyes peering out.. it was kinda cute. I soo wanted to take a photo but didn't have the camera with me and coz he currently has to be carried up the stairs.. the snow blanket was demolished by the towel I wrap him in so my jacket don't get all grubby.

Anyways.. lets move away from the weather and onto some rather exciting news.. and no it isn't about that horribly named new Apple product! Last night.. we booked our flights to Boston! 27th August - 6th September! Which also means we get to have Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! If my memory serves.. they don't start selling them until September 1st. I am really looking forward to hanging with Hanna.. hearing English all around me.. even if they do think I'm Irish.. serious wtf moment with the dude selling the hoodies. In.. I think it was the M&M store.. or maybe it was a toy store? My memory aint that good.. but I do remember they thought Emma was German.. another serious wtf moment. Ahh those Americans.. they are pretty bright crayons right? lol We had such a good time last time.. but it was so rushed.. this time we plan on taking things a little bit easier.. or well that is the theory but dunno how that will pan out.. I just hope we don't get 'lost' again.. however looking back on it.. it really was kinda funny. Fingers crossed we don't get any crazy weather in Boston! Either way I think I will have a wonderful time.. now we just need to save some serious bucks so we can spend some serious bucks! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. "If my memory serves.." - You mean to say you don't know?! We planned the trip around the latte! *hyperventilates*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. and it will suck if my memory was off and it doesn't go on sale until mid sept.. altho I am pretty sure it is the 1st.. unless they take it off the menu altogether! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)