Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snow Again!

It has warmed up some.. so we are sitting at around minus 2 degrees and the snow has come back.. umm yay? It can actually be quite pretty.. like as I type this.. I look towards the windows and see the large snowflakes falling down.. it is actually quite funky.. but then if you go and look outside the roads are a mess and the footpaths will once again suck to walk on.. but on a much brighter note I can wear my yaktrax again! YaY!
p.s. the red car is actually the parentals new car.. that currently doesn't make me sick..
but makes me feel cramped! Not as spacious in there as one might think considering the size..

The past couple of days have been pretty much nothing days.. again! As well, there really isn't much to do when you have a headache so bad that you don't want to venture out into the world, I even passed up the chance to go and play with a puppy.. which turned out to not happen anyways. So yeah.. I spent yesterday pretty much like this.. top 'n' tailing with my boy Nems! Well ok maybe not.. we were like that for maybe 5mins before he got pissed and took off.. but the point is I spent most of the day inside in the warmth, doing nothing. Emma being a caring one that she is.. took Nemo out for his walks, went shopping and even fed the ducks the nice bread that I made them.. one has to give those little guys a break from the cold with some nice freshly baked bread. Coz they can't be like Nems and spend their days like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)