Thursday 21 January 2010

Great Start!

This morning I got to sleep in.. and by sleep in I mean that I didn't get woken up by an alarm.. which is simply wonderful and kinda refreshing really.. I feel like a totally different person if I am woken up by an alarm.. which happens most mornings but this morning it simply was grand to wake up at around 5:45am.. an hour later than usual too which is an added bonus also.. and then even more of a bonus.. Emma took Nemo for his morning walk! Noice! Then I actually got to have breakfast with Emma before she headed off to work.. extra noice! So my day has started off rather well indeed. However the downside to this is.. Emma wont be home until after 6pm! Boo! But I wont dwell on that coz well I'm in a good mood from the good start.

Other good news.. last night Nemo actually managed to get the candy out of his ball all by himself! I was so proud of him and he seemed pretty darn chuffed himself. So he got an extra piece of candy last night coz.. well earlier in the day he had been going at his toy trying to get the candy.. then I decided I would help him but I got frustrated trying to get it out so I threw it and just went to the cupboard and got him a new piece.. then last night he had another crack at his toy and got him! Ace right? Well I think it is.. I think I will refill the toy and let him have it after dinner tonight.. yes I am that nice lol

Something not so nice but totally drinkable however is.. coffee and oat milk, I really really really felt like a coffee earlier so I decided to bite the bullet and try it with the oat milk and it really isn't all that bad, much betterer than with soy milk that's for sure. I wont make a habit of having coffee with oat milk while I am doing the LCD coz for every coffee I drink I have to drink the same amount of water.. and as it stands I already drink a shitload of water but it was good to get that little caffine fix.. green tea really doesn't 'fix' anything.. or well apart from warming you up in this terrible cold! I am sooo sick of the cold and even the snow.. mainly coz they do such a crap job at clearing it away.. which I think there is no excuse for.. but yeah I am in total need of a holiday! Away from Sweden! Boston can't come soon enough!
Oh and today I saw the cheapest flights ever to Melb.. 6050sek! Seriously cheap for a return trip.. but sadly it was for travel in the period April-June and so that isn't really the best time.. for many reasons really but mainly coz that is when things start to get nicer here and shitter there lol But what a bummer right? We need more cheap flights like that all the time and then maybe we can actually afford to head back for a holiday.. and possibly do the train trip all around Australia.. ahhh dreams are free right? Altho one dream will come true next year** when Em & I take off for a air/track/road trip around Europe for several weeks with a couple of buds from Australia.. one being The Bunnie Killer.. & the other being her kick boxing man(it is kick boxing he does for training right? or do I have the wrong dude? lol).. so we will be pretty darn safe! hahaha



**as long as we can scrape together the required funds of course.

3 comments:

  1. Get that asterisk out - we'll make sure you can afford it...I'll pack you into my suitcase if need be! :P Indeed, you shall be very safe in our company....at least if any bunnies try to interfere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would need to be one mighty large suitcase and you would need some mad skillz to manoeuver it around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't underestimate a bunny killer!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)