Thursday 7 January 2010

Change Day!

It had to happen sometime and today it happened.. Emma went back to work so once again it is just little ole me and little ole Nems hanging out at home.. and currently little ole Nems is sulking.. but that was to be expected.

The warmer weather of -2 has gone also and we are back to.. this morning -8! Yup I know you just want to be right here.. right now!

Also gone are the days of sleeping in until around 6:30am.. back to the early starts.. for 2 days anyways.. we have a weekend looming.. and speaking of looming I am sure that is what Emma will be doing this weekend.. given that she remembers to pick up some more yawn.. err I mean yarn. She is currently in the process of loom knitting a scarf.. next up a hat maybe? Maybe then a sweater for Nems? Will she be that daring? Only time will tell if this 'hobby' gets shelved. I think I need a hobby.. but what?

My birthday flowers have bitten the dust so today I think it is time to bid them farewell and down to the organic trash they go. They were nice while they lasted and actually they still smell quite nice.. they are just looking a little dead and brown.. in some areas.. but I guess that is what happens with flowers.. rather than a potted plant.. I do prefer a bunch of flowers over a potted plant that's for sure.

Today is the day of changes.. luckily no diaper changes!

However.. now is the time for me to go and make my breaky and then sit down and watch some crappy tv.. some things just don't change!

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)