Sunday 24 August 2008

One Tough Cookie!

What a piss poor week it has been.
Nothing overly exciting happened.
I guess you could say the weather was miserable and so was I.
Nemo was a little bastard.. as expected really.
All in all I really didn't enjoy the week.

However on Friday night Emma and I headed off into Malmö to the festival and watched familjen play.. they were umm.. interesting and the facials that the dude was doing were not the greatest.. but I was in good spirits after drinking a few glasses of the whiskey spirit lol. Now that always makes things more bearable. All in all it wasn't too bad and Emma and I headed off before the train was too packed and noisy which was nice.. but the train ride seemed to take for-freaking-ever! Once we got home I was a tad on the hungry side.. mainly from not having dinner so I opted to eat the so called soft pretzels that I made that day.. I followed the recipe when really I should have known better.. coz as I was reading it I was thinking that it should be done differently but I thought.. first time with the recipe I should follow it.. but they didn't turn out how I would have liked.. but they still tasted good and that is the main thing.. and it came in handy when we got home to have something to munch on. I discovered I am not so good at making good pretzel shapes however.. but that wont stop me.. I shall make them again.. using a different recipe that is or maybe using the same one but tweaked to how I think it should be.. coz really I would know.. coz I am awesome! I know I am and thats all that matters. haha.

Saturday we decided to head back into Malmö.. coz well.. our tickets were still valid so hey why not if it aint gonna cost anything. We shopped around and the rain got heavier and heavier.. it was so wet and just horrible.. but we were shopping not that I actually found anything so fan-tab-u-less I wanted to buy it.. but we were out and about and thats all that matters and I got to have a small packet of salt & vinegar chips and not to mention a warmish mocha latte.. I don't quite understand why they can't make their hot drinks hot? you know just so that the customers don't have to drink it in all of 5mins otherwise its a cold hot drink and that my friends is totally not cool. We were going to have Pizza Hut pizza for lunch but they didn't take card.. bastards! we ended up going home without having lunch so we had pizza for dinner.. which was a mistake that has made us decide to never eat pizza again unless its homemade or Pizza Hut pizza coz not only did I not actually get what I ordered and it was too wet and we were too tired to go back and complain but it was just simply not very nice and gave me a guts ache all night.. and today I am not feeling much betterer. I make much yummier pizza anyways so I shall just stick to that.

Today is a day of wet nastyness outside so we stay inside as much as possible and it seems I have the sniffles and sneezes today.. prolly from being out in the wet weather.. just as well I am one tough cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)