Monday 11 August 2008

Buffaholic!

omg.. it was SO nice to go to bed last night and NOT hear the same horrible songs playing over and over and o.v.e.r! The festival has finished.. packed up and moved on! YaY! so now I have a year of just having to deal with the shitty neighbours! I think I could moan for hours and hours on end about those people.. but it would do me no good.. no good at all.. but fuck is it really so hard for a little common courtesy? I guess so.

Umm.. so what have I been doing? Well I made a wonderful Lemon Cheesecake yesterday and so we invited the parentals over to help us devour it.. there is some left to have tonight after dinner.. ooo gooodie! So yeah nothing much has been happening.. I don't remember all that much about yesterday so nothing must be worth repeating and well today has been a little slow.. I have been a little moody.. we went to Kristianstad and picked up a cord to set up the tele in the office so that I am not forced to sit through countless hours of olympic coverage. I also got a new buff.. so now I have 2.. and maybe I will have a few more as I find ones I really like.. then I have a nice selection instead of one.. ahh I think I am going to become a buff addict!

Well today has been slow.. warm but slow and now I must piss off and go and walk Nems.. after dragging Emma out of the office away from the olympics.. I guess I can kiss my gf goodbye for a month! lol So until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)