Monday 18 August 2008

& poop butterflies!

Its Monday.
Emma has finished her time off and its back to the usual grind.
Nemo was a little prick to walk this morning.. he has got away with too much for too long.. so I guess I will have to be tough on him for a few days until he just toes the line!
Nemo seems a little lost without Emma today.. poor fella.
I felt like I was losing the battle with the exercise bike today.. it has been 3 weeks since my tush last sat upon its seat.. totally not cool. I do hope tomorrow will go much betterer and by the end of the week I hope to not have a sore ass from it. That will teach me for being a lazy bitch while Emma was home.
Last week was a week of not so great weather and nothingness.
We did however go and check out the festival in Malmö and well it was crowded and not that exciting.. I ate a crayfish wrap which wasn't that great and then we stood in line forever for mini donuts which weren't that great.. I of course ate way too many but thats what you do with donuts.. right? We saw Billie the vision & the dancers.. it was pretty good.. people pushing and shoving and as it also turned out.. farting.. which was the just deserts for the girls who came and stood infront of me half way thru.. rather them than me thats for sure!
Watched Horton Hears A Who and it rocked so very very much! If you haven't seen it then you TOTALLY should!! It is really a must see!
Nothing more really to report. A few funny little things happened.
I ate some HUGE cashews!!
The week in general was kinda relaxing.. which was nice to not have to actually do anything.
STILL don't have the camera back from being cleaned.. we are now in the 6th week.. and when it was dropped off they said 2 weeks!! Shocking right? Hopefully it wont be another 6 weeks.
6 weeks until we go to Boston.. which is kinda exciting but still so far away!
It was nice to see the kiwis getting a few medals in the olympics. GO KIWIS!
Roast veg for dinner tonight.. so yum!
The End!

Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, & they all eat rainbows, & poop butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)