Friday 30 August 2013

Goodies Galore!

Yesterday I received the mother-load of packages from my mother! It was filled with so much NZ goodness I thought I was going to explode. The package was bursting at the seams! 

We headed off after dinner to go and pick it up and then carried the near 12kg package all the way home.. luckily it wasn't that far or I might have had to take the bike just to move it! The worst part was heading up to the third floor carrying such a load.. Emma did it with style, plus she had had loads of practice carrying nearly 12kg up the stairs with Nemo. Gotta earn the goodies I say!

So what was in this goodness filled package? Of course you have my favourite Perky Nana! Loads and loads of them! Some a little squished, but that is going to happen with such a soft bar.. squished or not they taste the same!

Something new! Marvellous Creations, 2 types! Jelly & Crunchie bits! Clinkers, Raspberry chips & Marshmallow! I am yet to try them.. perhaps something for a Friday night?!

A NZ package is not complete without the addition of Pineapple Lumps! Yesterday while looking on amazon.co.uk, I was a tad amused to discover that you can get a Pineapple Lump Bar. Emma hasn't tried these before so it will be a fun experience for her! I do hope she brags to the kiwi she works with, that she has all these NZ goodies at home! Is that mean?! bahahaha

Whittaker's! I do enjoy the creations that Whittaker's come up with.. and this is the chocolate that prompted the package! A mash up of the iconic kiwi drink L&P with Whittaker's white chocolate! And for added pleasure there is a bunch of fun popping candy to fizz up that mouth as you chew! We demolished half a block last night. You only live the once, right?!

More Whittaker's goodness with the addition of Berry & Biscuit, Hokey Pokey, White Raspberry and Peppermint Squares.

Now it's biscuit time! Mint Treat and Wagon Wheels! 

But the holy grail of biscuits is now in my possession! I have 4 glorious twin packs of Gingernuts! I think I just died and went to heaven! Perfect with a lovely cuppa tea.. perfect coming into the colder months! The best part, Emma doesn't like them so they are alllll mine mine mine! Every last one of them! Unless of course we happen to have visitors and I don't have anything else to offer.. coz I am not that rude.

Lastly to round it out we have Boysenberry Jam. I love it! One jar leaked a little, but there was no actual damage, I think the universe was just playing games with me. Tonight for dinner we will have pancakes & I will have at least one with the jam and cream.. you know, seeing as the jar is already opened!

And to see it all together I give you.. 

Is it just me for could the chocolate pieces on the packaging of the Whittaker's blocks be moustaches?! Thanks mum! I love being spoilt! Enough supplies for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)