Monday 5 September 2011

Messy Bessy Em!

A new week.. in a new month! 
The weekend was met with a feast of seafood, cheese, toast and booze! Em and I set off to the parentals to eat until we popped! After the main was consumed.. a very hefty portion.. and a little crayfish juice squirted in the direction of pa.. we buckled in.. or should that be we unbuckled to fit in some apple pie for dessert! If I wasn't ready to pop before.. I totally was after! Em's mum made the really delicious cheese pie.. omg.. it really was to die for.. so cheesy.. so creamy.. so tasty! I now can't wait for next year to eat it again! I would invite you all.. but that would mean less for me.. so bitchez.. stay away from mah cheese pie!
I do enjoy a little crayfish party.. I get to wear a silly hat all evening.. and I totally rock it out! [I'm rockin] Em took her outfit one step further and attached a napkin to her pants.. coz let's face it.. she's a messy bessy! [messy bessy Em]

We ate lots.. drunk lots.. as you can see in that messy bessy pic of Em.. she is in charge of pouring the cough syrup.. oh sorry I mean Jägermeister. I did not partake in that.. instead I got something much worse.. that will teach me right? I just can't do shots like I used to. At least I got to have a nice shot of the peach liqueur that Em and I got for the parentals in Rome.. and that was lovely! Definitely a lovely way to end the evening.. and start the walk home.. in the dark.. with wobbly drunken legs!

The rest of the weekend was spent just chilling.. after I sent Em off to the parentals to eat more apple pie, she then went to a pet store place thingo.. where she decided she wanted a bunny. I said no. no. no. It is a well known fact that I don't much care for bunnies ever since my run in with the unhappy bunny called happy. I have never been good at moving on.. Anyways, here is the little thing that Em wanted to bring home.. [eBil bunny] I had the earliest of early nights.. which was bliss! I wonder what the week will have in store for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)