Monday 19 September 2011

EuroDuck Baby?

Where o where do I start? How about I start with a lovely little package I received today from an awesome little Aussie.. Aussies sure do seem to love me! oh wait.. I think I am just loveable in general! I got a package of treats.. and Em was rather thrilled to have not one.. not two but FIVE packs of Eclipse mints! That should totally last her the year and then some! 

I think one of the best moments of tucking into the box was.. watching Em struggle with getting the bubble wrap off the jam! I thought she was gonna pop a vein! At least the jam made it safe and sound and I didn't have to clean up a gooey mess.. as fun as that is, I prefer to have my jam on toast!

Thanking you so very muchly Diane... expect a box of goodness coming your way in the near future. No arguments! Pucker up and deal!

And while I am on the topic of Diane.. last week she discovered that EuroDuck has been planting his seed.. in Australia and stumbled across this little sucker...
Check out this entry to compare the family resemblance! [click me for blog post]

Ok.. now I have also been spoilt lots this past week with clothes and what not.. but today in the mail, came a very awesome package to help get me ready to take on the winter in style! And now I present to you.. the bearded ladies of Sweden!
Here is the pic of just me..
Here is the pic of just Em..

and hey look.. I'm Amish!
Now that is a good look right? Which only gets better with the addition of big eyes!

This winter.. Em and I shall be the stylish of style as we rock around the streets of Swedeland! If you wanna check out and get one for yourself.. here is the site to make your dreams of owning a beard come true.. unless you are a dude.. then don't be lazy and just grow ya own maaaan! beardbeanie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)