Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fun Times With Jo!

The day started out like any other.. dark.. sleepy and a little on the slow side. I got up and got my housewife groove on.. making Em her breakfast, coffee, lunch and dinner coz she was gonna have a long day at work. Then I got all set into pottering around.. doing the do.. wasting time.. time flew and the next thing I knew it was time to piss off to go and walk the parentals dog.. and that my friends is when things really started to get hairy..

I left the place.. got down ALL the flights of stairs to realise that I didn't have my earphones so I rushed all the way back up them.. and then off I set again! The sun was shining nice.. there was a breeze but nothing too chilly.. It was a really nice brisk stroll to the parentals.. 30ish minutes later I arrived at the door.. went to unlock the door.. with MY house keys.. not theirs. I had taken the wrong bloody keys! Yes I am that freaken smart! So I had to turn around again and go all the way home to get the keys and then head back to the doggie.. on the way back.. I came up with a great plan! I was gonna go up to the attic and see if I pumped the tires on the bike, if they would stay inflated! Success! They did.. so I then had the fun task of getting it downstairs.. it was a bouncy time! and off I set! I rode off into the sunshine!

Which is how I discovered my next mistake.. chinos are definitely NOT the pants to cycle in! Those fuckers have no give whatsoever! If I pulled them down slightly then the world could see my plumbers crack.. I know I'm hot and all.. but there are some things that strangers shouldn't see.. and then if I pulled them up as far as they could go.. I looked like a complete knob! I couldn't afford the time to turn around and go home so I just had to fucking model through it! and model through it I did.. like a supermodel in fact! That was until I discovered that if you push backwards on the pedals.. you actually break.. and well.. I kinda came to a big halt and nearly killed myself! Dude! some warning would have been nice! Actually I think I already knew.. I just forgot.. coz well.. I do that sometimes lol

I arrived in one piece.. got in with the correct keys.. walked the dog.. and then set off on my merry way away.. once again supermodel through it!

I also discovered that one shouldn't get cocky with the cycling.. which I obviously did coz I umm.. decided it was a good idea to text and ride.. for the record so not! as I nearly rode right into a pole and barrier! Whoooops! 

Then for some strange reason.. while I was listening to The Beatles.. I made the decision to go home the way that had the HUGE hill! I only just made it! I once again got my model on and modelled through it! It wasn't long until I was home and ready to walk Nemo.. he was very happy to have me home again.. coz I was a little late for his walk coz of the.. key stuff up!

Anyways.. here is a picture of the beastie bike.. yes bitchez, I have a basket! I own it! I work it! I totally pull that fucker off! Get over it! I'm totally a cyclist now! Bahahahahaha

Once home.. I managed to do another silly thing and bite my tongue really freaken hard.. so hard in fact that now.. at 8:30pm it is still sore. Go me. I'm awesome!

Oh and that is not to mention that I went to charge my netbook but didn't bother to actually plug it into the outlet. Not once.. but twice. Today really didn't end up being like any other day.. there seemed to be one little fun thing after the other! But at least I didn't fall off the bike! I did not pull a Nantucket!

Also.. I baked cookies! Yum! They turned out rather goodly! Peanut Butter, Oatmeal & Chocolate Chip! Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. I will take the Peanut Butter please, and Muffy likes Chocolate Chip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all one cookie.. you take it all or you don't take it.. at all, Diane! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I take it all. Muffy says pass as peanut butter sticks to the roof of her mouth

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)