Friday 9 September 2011

One Very Happy Jo!

Today I got a very very very awesome package from a little Aussie named Thea.. she rocks out the Brissy area of Australia, which means that they have an abundance of Kiwi goodies in their stores to keep all those damn Kiwis happy who move over there.. and the lovely Thea thought it would be rather nice to send me a monster of a package with this bunch of goodies in!

“1: bringing the package home..” 
“2: agree with jittana.. she is awesome!”  
“3: get excited at the amount of goodness!!” 
“4: look like a complete goober over the goodies!”  
“5: laugh at the random receipt” 

The contents... 
Whittaker's Peanut Slabs! Just in the nick of time too coz I ate the last of my stash just a few weeks ago..
Snickers Pods, Snickers (which always seems to be an item we send to one another.. Swedish Snickers is totally nicer right Thea? Or don't you remember?) and OMG Chocolate Fish! I haven't had one of these little suckers in YEARS! and when I say years.. I mean like 10 years.. if not more! Oh the memories that that little sucker brings back.. it was in fact the first thing I ate from the package.. here I am about to gobble it up!
Rashuns! Curlies.. aka Twisties! (not the Aussie ones but the real gooood Kiwi babies! OmNomNom!) and Gingernuts! I can't wait to tuck into these! My first thought upon seeing them was.. wow they are smaller now! Or maybe my hands are just bigger? Who cares.. I'm gonna gobble them like no tomorrow! Best thing is.. Em doesn't like ginger! Muahahahaha all mine bitchez!
Chupa Chups! of the watermelon variety! OMG HEAVEN! I ate one of these while I typed this up actually.. right now I am feeling so very spoilt! Awesomesauce!
McDonalds Shaker Sachet.. with bag of course coz the full true fake shaker fries experience wouldn't be complete without the  paper bag to do the shaking.. I do wonder tho Thea.. 1 bag.. 4 sachets! I know we recycle here in this great land.. but isn't that taking it a little bit far?? lol
Lastly, we move onto the main reason for the package.. other than to spoil me rotten that is.. and thats the noodles so that I can make my very own haystacks.. now all I have to do is buy some chocolate and peanut butter! and I will be in haystack OmNomNomHeaven!

Right now, I am feeling like one very happy little camper.. with so many goodies to choose from that it makes it hard to know what to go for! I sure do love getting stuff.. I turn into this big goober of a kidlet.. but there is nothing wrong with that as.. oh wait.. I'm always a big goober of a kidlet! Heck I got excited to see a lego R2D2 today too! [click me for photo] Thank you so very muchly Thea.. you're the greatest! I'll keep you on!

EDIT: Apparently not the greatest and I wont keep you on. Shit happens! #amiright?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)