Friday 13 August 2010

Orange!

So the festival thingo is in full swing..
Actually this year it isn't as bad/annoying as previous, coz they have all new music and more variety of said music.. which makes things sooo much betterer.. and they no longer have the "Are You Ready" ride! Which was the ride that totally did my head in so yeah.. so far I haven't minded it nearly as much.. or at all really.

Tonight we went and had langos for dinner and then afterwards.. like a few hours afterwards we headed off to have some american ice cream thingo.. mmm preservatives! It was kinda funny looking, tasting and consistency! It's always nice to try new and weird things right? Even if it does make you puke a little in your mouth after finishing lol

We got to watch Some dude do some drunk dancing while eating the 'ice cream' .. hmm maybe that's what made me puke a little in my mouth! Highly amusing all the same.. especially when he got a lady companion.. and then didn't let her leave! Ace!

Earlier today we headed off for Nemo to do his meet and greet at the doggy hotel that he will be staying at.. it eases my mind a little after meeting them and seeing him and seeing all the dogs that were there.. were all laid back, happy and just looking so content.. I guess that means its a gooden of a place right? riiiight? lol Also makes me feel better knowing that people have left their dogs there for a couple of months.. so Nemo should be fine staying there for the Eurotrip next year. I would rather being him with tho.. I think he would add a funny little element to a road trip.. and he totally loves cars! Although a part of me wishes we were doing the road trip in an RV! Rockstarz stylez! hahahah

Today... 2 weeks from now.. I'll be in Boston! Woooooot!

2 comments:

  1. Rockstarz or baby boomer style?? There are a lotta olds Down Under who like the whole RV thang... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RV in Aus = Grey Nomads
    RV in Europe = Rockstarz stylez!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)