Wednesday 4 August 2010

Green!

Green around the gills is how I was feeling as I watched a kitty cat nearly get run over by a car!

There I was minding my own business walking Nemo.. when a bike passes me, which of course I take no notice off until the cat jumps out from the freaken bush and nearly right into the bike!! and then to make my heart race that little bit further there is a car passing the bike to which the cat then jumps towards to get away from the bike! I see the cat go under the car.. and then come to a complete halt.. it actually looked like it hit the wheel from the under side, bounced back a little, stopped, the car moved on and the cat the jumped.. I say jumped coz this cat took the biggest strides I have even seen and it could only have been some sort of jump.. so anyways it jumped away across the road and over the fence. I guess it wasn't hurt.. maybe just a little freaked but it sure did make me gasp, gulp and then feel very green around the gills even tho there was no red to be seen.. thankfully.

And that my friends was my very exciting afternoon walk.

1 comment:

  1. & yes Emma.. I did do a little school girl scream.. which caused to grown men to stop and stare at me like I was some kind of freak...

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)