Monday 16 August 2010

Brown!

One more weekend down.. and only one more to go before I am enjoying my time in an English speaking country being mistaken for Irish while Emma gets German..
lol those Americans!

The weekend was a pretty quiet one really..
apart from the noise from the festivities..
It seemed to go on forever on Saturday night.. but maybe that was coz we were staying up late to drive Emma's brother home in his drunken state.. but at least its all over now and we can go back to just getting annoyed by our shitty neighbours.. who have decided to really show how small minded and childlike they are with name calling as we walk by.

Anyways on the drive.. we discovered that the snails out where Emma's bro lives are on freaken steroids! They were HUGE! Emma killed many. Along with frogs.. it was quite ace in a morbid way. Nemo was just happy that he got to go in the car.. which he jumps into like he is some kind of super dog. Oh and also while we had the car we went for a little drive and I must say the most unsettling thing someone can say while they are driving you is.. "maybe I should have worn my glasses" *straightface* yes that is what Emma said to me. My butt tensed.

Umm.. we also had some more Chanterelles on the weekend.. 3rd time this month! Gotta make the most of it while they are local and fresh! Nom nom nom! Creamy, buttery, mushroomy, bready goodness!

Let me see.. what else did the weekend hold.. not really the best weather, it was either.. wet, warm & sticky or dry, warm & sticky. I had to laugh a little at the times where it hammered down on the festival goers. It also takes me back to that time in Melbourne where we were caught in the sudden burst of rain & hail. Very light grey tees are as bad as white tees when wet. You know what tho.. I think that time in Melbourne has to be one of my most memorable moments.

We also did some more online ordering of goods we want to buy in Americat.. I like this American shopping without having to actually go shopping.. not that we wont go shopping. Emma would cry and we can't have that.. can we? ...

2 comments:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)