Monday 3 August 2009

The Usual Grind

Here I am.. day 1 of being back into the usual grind of things. Emma back at work after 4 weeks of holidays and Nemo back to his usual sookie self.. currently laying on the couch glaring at me, I guess that is something I should get used to again.. no doubt I will.. just like I will have to get used to getting up early again. This morning was a little bit of a struggle and my hair looked like something from Dragonball Z.. noice! I really need to invest in a cap.

I spent most of my morning nearly pulling out my Dragonball Z hairdo.. due to the wonderful iPhone! Or well I should say due to Cydia which is on the iPhone.. but it is partly Apples fault too but yeah anyways.. after several hours of fiddling I finally got it all sorted and back to looking just the way it should be.. with the help of a restore. No more crashing.. for now.

The other part of my morning was spent... cuddling Nemo, walking in the pissing down rain, getting a tad freaked out by the huge loud thunder that even rattled the windows.. luckily it was just a oncer.. coz I didn't want to have to turn the computer off with my phone only 1/2 way through a restore! and also I didn't want to have to walk Nemo with thunder and lightening going on around me.. it was bad enough with all the rain! and lastly this morning I had a go at making some creme brulee.. I am trying to perfect it.. but it just isn't going so well.. maybe I need to try a few other recipes.. it does taste good tho and I guess that is the main thing. Anyways here's the custard.. I wont be doing the topping until eating time!
ooo I just remembered I need to change my sms tone back to something awesome.. rather than some sucky from Apple.. they really need to do something better there and make it easier to change instead of making me re-name my file as one of theres to replace it! and here is another photo just for kicks..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)