Monday 31 August 2009

Feastage!

Another weekend over and done with way too quickly.. time really flies when you are older. I remember as a kid everything seemed to drag-a-lag.. it was almost like time would stand still.. but now I blink and a whole month seems to go by.. what's up with that huh?

My weekend was reasonable.. Friday night was a complete shitter however, I barely got a wink of sleep due to the doof doof party next door.. if you find yourslef having to scream over the music.. turn it the fuck down! Seriously.. there are other people who live in this building you morons! Why is it that we seem to get fucktards who move in close to us.. or are we just too old? Either way.. if you are gonna have a party don't be complete asswipes about it.

Speaking of neighbourly asswipes.. they have now managed to stuff over the downstairs door so much that it locked us inside! Will the agent actually say something to them this time? I doubt it due to fact that they suck just as much as the neighbourly asswipes! Ugh I wanna move!

Onto a much brighter note tho, I went and had a feast of Crays, Shrimpies, Cheese, Bread & Quiche! with the added bonus of beer to wash it down.. we did buy a New Zealand wine but it wasn't chilled in time so we stuck to the beer.. which didn't bother me. By we I mean, Emma's mum and I.. Emma stuck to cider and Emma's dad hit the hard stuff of cola! lolAfter the feastage we had a little rest and went to different corners of the house before all returning to the feastage table for some Coffee, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake & Ice Cream! It was quite nice.. the ice cream made a perfect companion. & actually rather filling.. but it didn't stop me from going in for a second little corner piece.. I just had to have that extra bit of crunchy outisde and chewy inside.. you only live once right?
Sunday was spent doing basically nothing.. it felt long and kinda boring, as a Sunday should feel I guess, even Nemo was bored.. so bored that he needed the bottom of the chair to rest his heavy head on...& lastly my hair decided it wanted to look like a rolling wave.. ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)