Monday 3 August 2009

Giggling is Good!

oooo I forgot to tell you all about how Emma shut Nemo out on the balcony for like 15mins last night!! who's the shitty mummy now aye?

So anyways.. there we were sitting there enjoying our evening when our yet again new neighbours started smoking out on their balcony and it started to woft into our place, we had our balcony door open, which I know I shouldn't do purely coz then I will have my feathered friends trying to come in.. but it has been hot so we have been having it open a fair bit.. but yeah back to the point, we had it open, they started smoking and it came right into our place so Emma got up and headed off to close the door so that the stink wouldn't keep coming in. Now Nemo must have heard her get up and go out and at some point he managed to get out there without her knowing/seeing and Emma just closed the door all proper..

*fast forward 15mins*

We hear a few barks, I think to myself "that sounded like Nemo" and at the same time Emma thought the same thing... we looked at each other with querying looks on our faces, where's Nemo we wonder.. and so Emma gets up and heads off to look out the window and sure enough it was the little fella who was barking from out on the balcony.. if his barks were put into words they prolly would have been.. "ok jokes over.. let me in!"

Emma opens up and he runs in and comes and jumps on the couch with me and has a little sookie.. poor little fella stuck on the little balcony all by his lonesome.. but alas it was ever so funny and had us giggling for ages.. even this morning I couldn't help but have a giggle about it all over again and now as I type this I am once again giggling..

Giggling is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)