Thursday 27 August 2009

Some Yum Yum!

August has come and nearly gone and I have been slack.. nothing new there. Emma kindly reminded me that I need to do an entry so here goes..

Nothing much has happened as of late.. however I did save a caterpillar from being stomped to death.. and it was a mighty pretty one too.. which you can see here if you wish...
(click me for caterpillar beauty)

The weather has been dying down and darkness is looming, it seems to be dark when we go to bed and get up these days.. total pooey I say but I guess the year must move on by and now its coming time for birthdays and xmas.. ick!


I really haven't been doing much of anything so I don't really have much of anything to write about but I did make a yum lasagna and donut muffins..

I rounded up all the ingredients...
and made this rather yummo vege lasagna...
...Nom Nom Nom!

Then this morning Emma posted a link with a recipe for these.. Sugar Donut Muffins

So I made them for her.. ..and of course I just had to eat the one I pulled apart for the photo and it was rather nice.. I do enjoy donuts but you just can't get decent ones here..

And now I shall end on a sleepy Nemo vid.. enjoy!

Awww.. isn't he just a little darling?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)