Wednesday 19 November 2008

Slack!

Well it seems I have been a very slack little blogger and haven't blogged a single thing in 2 whole weeks! Shocking I am.. yes! Spanked I should be... no! You see the problem is I am feeling very un-inspired.. a few times I have sat here.. with my screen glaring at me.. fingers on the keys and nothing comes.. not even a start.. maybe its the cold weather.. maybe its just me being lazy.. whatever the reason I am now trying to rectify it..

Now let me cast my mind back to what I possibly have been up to this past couple of weeks..
Hmmm *ponders* you know what nothing really stands out other than Emma and I had our first attempt at making Tiramisu and it was actually rather nice indeed.. it was a very good joint effort.. sadly there are no pics for you to see how wonderful it was.. but it really was! We made it for Emma's mums birthday on the Saturday just gone.. along with a lemon cake which was also rather nice.. just incase there wasn't enough to go around.. and also incase the Tiramisu wasn't actually liked lol but they both went down a right treat so all was well in the world.. arrr.. I mean house.. coz at the moment nothing is right in the world!! People are really fucked. Employers are really fucked.. why is that they seem to just simply refuse to fire people who are slack & stupid? That is a topic that I think I could rant on and on and ON about.. but I won't.. coz it's early and I don't want to get myself all agro this early! lol

Things just seem to make me all agro.. it must be the season.. and my total love of xmas.. which seems to come earlier and earlier every darn year! Soon enough it will be time to put up our own decorations and no doubt Emma's mum will once again try to get us to put up xmas curtains.. I totally draw the line there!
_______ <<-see line drawn!

Emma and I have nearly completely finished the xmas shopping.. which is always nice.. just a few little things are needed and then we can wipe our hands of it.. the other weekend, Emma spent the evening wrapping pressies while I kicked back with a little bottle of wine.. it was very nice indeed. I am however, waiting on photo's to arrive.. that should have arrived last week so I can actually get started on the scrapbook for my nephews.. looks like I am gonna have to rush it once I do get them.. IF I get them.. which I hope I do otherwise I will be one mad mad kiwi in Sweden! Well I still have 13 days until I have to send the package off.. so it should be AOK! yes?

On Sunday just gone.. Emma and I made another first attempt at making Latkes! and they turned out pretty good.. as you can see frpm the pic below... yeah I know you want some of that yummy goodness!
Lily Tomlin - "The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."

2 comments:

  1. The look as delicious as they tasted, when do we make some more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here.. have a 'y' free of charge ;)
    We can make some more whenever you may like.. as long as we have the "guts" lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)