Wednesday 26 November 2008

Cat or Dog?

So tell me.. is he a cat or is he a dog?
I am finding it so hard to tell these days!!

If Nemo could talk he would totally be saying...
"eff you!" while flicking me off!!


And while we are doing photo's here is another one..
if you click this linkage that is! --->>click me!!
I do believe that the ducks have taken up a new hobby of.... ice-skating!!

So today it rained.. but at least we have hit the plus degrees and I was able to get the organic container in from the balcony.. you see it has been that cold that it has been stuck to the balcony cement block and with it being below zero for the past week or so it has been impossible to get it up.. but now its up.. and has been cleaned and the huge block of ice that was in it is now defrosting in the kitchen sink.. ahhhhh yes the joys!

Another thing about the below zero temps is that it has caused havoc with my eye/head and the other day was the worst it had been in a very long time.. I can see why it has been nicnamed the suicide headache.. thats for sure.. but now its slightly warmer so hopefully I will just go back to having the usual pain.. one can hope! I'm not overly impressed with the rain tho.. maybe it wont last long? or is that just totally wishful thinking?

What I do know is that I need to buy some decent shoes for walking in wet weather.. my guess is that is going to be another one of those impossible tasks for me.. but dang nabbit I have every right to be fussy and fuzzy if I so close to be fuzzy.. but right now I'm talking about fussy so yeah I have every right to be fussy when it is good money people spent on things.. why should I pay for something that I don't like? Actually that seems to be the case that I always end up paying for something I don't like coz there is nothing that I do like and I HAVE to actually get something.. like my phone.. I needed a new mobile and there was not a single one available or even coming out in the near future that was even close to what I wanted.. so I went with a Nokia and the deciding factor was the colour of it.. and when I get it.. you know what? It wasn't even close to being the colour that they have on the freaken website! Talk about feeling ripped off. Is everything lies these days?

Samual Goldwyn - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)