Saturday 22 November 2008

Snow!

So it snowed just a little today.. like such a little amount that you could basically blink and miss it! lol but it was snow!! *nods* I does like the snow! Maybe not so m uch the cold that comes with it.. but hey you can't win everything and it seems I totally just can't win anything! Life aye? Gotta love it!

So I am sitting at home alone on a Saturday night.. bored out of my mind.. I was so bored that I even got down the xmas decorations.. but alas.. it is too early to put them up.. and plus we don't even have a tree! So now they are down and ready to go.. which is good in a way. Also I figured I may as well sort out the cupboard while I was getting the decorations down.. so now that is in a much less cluttered messy orderer.. it is a more organised clutter indeed. I also figured why stop there and cleaned out the 'everything' drawer.. or well by clean out.. I removed all the paper shit and put it in a plastic bag and put that in another room where I can't see it.. You see Emma likes to keep ALL bits of paper/receipts and I never feel that I can throw it away.. and it just gets put in the 'everything' drawer until I remove them and put them in a plastic bag which.. usually at some very later date.. Emma will come along and either just throw it all out coz its been so long.. or she will actually sit there and go through it.. either way I don't much care coz they don't both involve me having to sift through it! LOL and that my friend.. is a good thing!

*twiddles thumbs* well I really gots not much to say.. I have just sat here staring at the screen for about the last 20mins.. so its official.. I'm out...
but hey it snowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)