Thursday 30 January 2014

Winter Has Come.

Winter has officially arrived and as you can see, we now have some snow. I am still yet to really go out in it, just as it came, I got sick. Quite sick.. bleedy throat sick, but I am much better now, a couple of weeks on. Actually I got really sick just after the macarons.. did Pierre Herme punish me for not picking another type of macaron?!

The last few days I have been home alone, it was very quiet without Nemo sulking that his beloved Emma was gone so I was left sulking to myself that I had just me and my pulled pork. You see, Emma can't stand the smell of pork cooking so I leave it until she isn't going to be directly around before I cook it and stink up the joint so Tuesday morning, my job was to get my pork cooking! Now it is Thursday and I am so over pulled pork. I don't think I will need to eat again for many many months. I don't know how people eat meat every single day.. doesn't it hurt your guts?!

This weekend, I feel like a visit to see the pups is in order. One can always count on these cute faces to cheer one up. I just love it when Affe gets his mouth going [photo] and how adorable is this little guy?! [photo] Hjulle doesn't look like the terror that he most definitely is in that shot, but he certainly is a terror! The best kind of terror! Who goes all calm when I hold him. It's nice.

2014 seems to be moving just as fast as 2013, the beginning of Feb is about to begin and I feel like Jan had only just begun! Next thing I will blink and it will be Christmas again.. but not before Easter! I am very much looking forward to hitting up Berlin at Easter. Beer and Sausage! Flat whites from Antipodes! I want time to rush past so we can get there but at the same time I want time to slow the shit down! The faster the time goes, the faster my grey hairs appear. Maybe I will try and keep my inner kid in check by getting out on the weekend in the snow and build a snowman.. if I feel extra talented I may attempt an Olaf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)