Sunday 6 October 2013

Nemo. Framed.

A little while ago we commissioned a drawn portrait to be done of our beautiful departed Nemo. Now he has arrived and we have got him back from the framers looking all spiffy!

It has been a little over 11 weeks, I miss him so much still and my place doesn't quite feel like a home without the pitter-patter of little Nemo foots. The grumbles of him being his grumpy self. I also have to clean up after myself.. food wise. Chopping up the vegetables for dinner and I drop some, now I have to bend over and actually pick it up instead of just leaving it to Nemo the vacuum. His vegetable fetish was like no other so we thought it very fitting for him to be sporting a vegetable print bowtie.. bowties are cool! Nemo was a cool dog who deserved a cool bowtie.
Portrait done by a lovely artist named Jo Chambers, she does some very wonderful work with animals. Not your average art pieces that's for sure. Definitely an awesome way to showcase your beloved 4 legged family member/fur baby.
Here are all her sites..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)