Tuesday 3 April 2012

Poo Stinky!

It's the Tuesday before Easter.. the time of eating way too much chocolate in the shapes of eggs and bunnies and even chickens that look like ducks.. actually I think that was maybe a mislabel? who knows.. it was giggle worthy anyways.

Last week the weather was stunning.. this week.. not. so. much. 
It has it moments of beauty yes.. but the cold.. my gawd the cold has come back with a vengeance. In Lund, where Emma Bo Bemma works her magic to bring home the bacon.. which I am yet to receive.. well anyways it was snowing there. Yes folks. Snow. Real white powdery substance that has been gone from our lands for a while now. Uncool. The forecast is threatening more.. but we all know how right the forecasts are.. but in saying that and just because I have now said that.. it is prolly gonna bite me in the ass.

On the weekend.. we got whisked away to IKEA for a spot of shopping! You see I needed, most importantly.. a frame for my very awesome print that I purchased a while ago.. [click to see said awesome print]
We got a few bits and pieces.. light bulbs being one. You see we have had only one of the three bulbs working in the lounge so it makes for some very dull times.. I think we have had it that way for close to a year? Bulbs.. just one of those things you never change unless you really have to.. right? Well, we finally picked up some new bulbs.. Emma Bo Bemma installed them and then switched on the light and OMFG! it was way bright! Too bright in fact that I am unsure I ever want to turn it on again! I like my darkness. However in saying that I am looking forward to the light that comes with summertime here. Em has organised her time off to get several long weekends and then a 3 week stint over the summer to just relax and do stuff like.. bike riding and picnics! Real coupley stuff! Oh and we are also attending a wedding.. no no not our own.. altho maybe Hank & Billy-Goat might like a double wedding? Bahahahahahah jokes! Em doesn't want to share the Bemma! Plus.. Jo Bo Bemma has a strange ring to it right? LOL

Lately, I have been quite addicted to a little game called Draw Something! Which I play on the iPad.. which amuses me loads! I think I am more amused by what I draw than what other people are.. here is one that I am particularly proud of.. 
I was even more amused when I got to watch myself draw it after it was guessed! The watching part is quite priceless.. much like the recent one I did of Garfield.. my word was cattail so instead of doing the plant which is what I thought they were meaning.. I drew a creepy Garfield and then pointed at his tail! Bahahaha.. you're welcome Rhiannon! I am a pretty terrible drawer but I think that is what makes the game the most fun! Now I come to the unfun part.. the part where the app has now been purchased by Zynga. The people who clutter and ruin apps like it is going out of fashion. Poo. Stinky.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha @ "you're welcome"
    I know I complained about the crappiness of the app shutting itself down and continuoulsy going back to my turn without the other person having guessed my drawing or having drawn but really it was just your dreadful illustrations that caused me to delete the app!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)