Sunday 4 March 2012

Blind Eyes!

Emma and I were out walking to the supermarket early one Saturday morning.. chitter chattering away. The morning was beautiful.. crisp but very beautiful and as it turned out, the day was a stunning day. Brighter times really are ahead.. but anyways.. back to the story at hand! Em and I.. walking.. chatting.. when we stumble upon this whiteness against the semi frosty grassy area and Emma exclaims.. "is that snow?!"... This is what we saw...
Not quite snow.. we don't actually have any snow left in these parts.. which I am grateful for! The 'snow' like substance is just some messy persons mass of paper.. no not a giants left over loo paper.. but just some random paper that has come from somewhere and looks a little worse for wear.

We have a good giggle at Emma's bad eyesight and think paper was snow and continue walking.. also starting to chitter chattering away again when her eyesight take another jump into the wild abyss! This time she sees this brownish coloured flat piece of.. what she thought was bread.. once again she exclaimed upon seeing it.. "is that bread?!"... This is what we saw...
Not quite bread.. but a discarded short plank of wood like material. To Emma's defence.. we do infact have long slices of bread that do look kinda like that. We use said bread to make sandwich cake! I actually prefer to use the huge slices of bread to make sandwich cake.. but if we wanna make a smaller one.. then we use the long slices and it tastes just as good but just isn't as awesome.. ok getting off topic and starting to crave sandwich cake! Back to the task at hand! After a good giggle again we continue on our way to the supermarket to get the weeks worth of groceries.. such a joyous task. 

We race though the store.. getting all that we need so that we can get home and get stuck into some banana throwing and shell enemas! The thought of doing said things.. just makes Emma jump for joy and tap her foots together in the air.. 
Like so..


This is just one of the reasons why I love Emma so.. she will stop while not only holding a bag of groceries.. but on the main road.. and do a little jump in the air.. so that I can get shots like this.. and keep doing it until I get the shot that I really like.. with the right lighting. The first time had bad lighting so I got her to walk a little more down the road to a better lit area. The things she does for me! Just wonderful! Another reason I love her so is coz she has bad eyesight.. it makes for great comic relief and stops her from seeing what I really look like.. 

2 comments:

  1. So made me giggle!
    Poor Bo Bemmas eyesight. Good thing your going to see the octopus soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will only be a good visit if she will wear her glasses rather than contacts..
      Which could in turn be bad for me... hmmm
      LOL

      Delete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)