Monday 1 February 2010

Tennis & Ducks!

Australian Open finals were on the weekend.. so Emma and I headed off early to be able to watch them around at the parentals. Saturday was the Chicks and Sunday was the Chucks. I really wanted Serena Williams to lose. I am sick of seeing her ugly manly mug.. can't she just retire already? I really wanted Justine Henin to win.. o well maybe next year right? Then there was the boys.. I am a Fedsy fan but either way I would of been happy if Andy Murray had of won.. he just wasn't on top of his game on Sunday.. still plenty of time for him to shine tho.. not that he isn't already shining.. altho I did perfer his floppy fro hair more lol One of these days I am gonna be in Australia.. with the dosh to be able to splurge on seeing the final.. live and in person.. in good seats at that.. I don't wanna watch dots.

Umm I went to go and feed the ducks on Saturday and the little buggers flew over the fence at me! Freaked me out a tad.. for a moment I wasn't sure if they were actually going to stop but of course they did.. and I didn't give them any food until they went back over the fence.. or well.. minus two duckies who stayed on my side so I just chucked them a couple of handfuls. They were all so hungry.. but then it was freaken cold.. like -14! eeeek! At one point there was an impatient duck under me who tried to eat my plastic bag! Little shit. It's a sentimental plastic bag.. it's Australian! hahah

So that pretty much sums up my weekend.. tennis and duck feeding.. not overly exciting but more exciting than usual. Today has been a pretty meh day.. there is heaps of piled up snow.. the roads are wet.. from melted snow coz it has warmed up some.. currently it is 1.7 degrees! That's PLUS 1.7! Wooooot! haha

2 comments:

  1. nothing like a good ol' aussie plastic bag hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the perfect size for two homemade loaves of bread.. chopped up that is! & not to mention that you can stuff them into your pocket without it looking like you have an extra bulge.. & apparently they last a very long time.. being that I have been in Sweden nearly 4 years lol
    Best thing I ever got out of Australia! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)