Friday 19 February 2010

Friday & Lemon!

ARGH! When will the freaken snow stop coming and clear up? Seriously sick of it! & sick of the dangerous looking spikes hanging from the rooftops... and balcony bottoms. I would mainly like it to clear up some so that I don't feel like I am gonna kill myself everytime I have to go outside. Longest winter ever! Scat! be gone with you winter! Pretty please? *flutters lashes*

Anyways off that cold topic and onto something much much betterer! 1 week to go! Yippie! Altho this time it has been easier with the added bonus of finding dairy free vegan chocolate.. so having those little treats as made it feel like we haven't been on a cleansing diet.. but then having to drink 2 glasses of water with lemon juice, followed by the torture of the vegetable juice.. or well I must admit the one we used this time around is much nicer than the other times.. anyways having to do that every mornings snaps it all back into the reality of the fact that we are in fact on a cleanse. Worst part of the whole thing if you ask me. So yeah we are on the home stretch and it feels good.

The one thing that I am really looking forward to is.. coffee.. a real coffee with real milk. But for now I still have to stick with tea.. flavoured tea at that.. which I must admit is really growing on me.. Today I am trying a Dilmah Lemon & Lime tea.. no milk, no sugar. Emma gave it the thumbs up the other day so I thought I would try it..
YaY! It's Friday! Whatever shall I do with my weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)