Monday 10 September 2012

Snackers!

One of the things that I love about living in Sweden is.. being able to at the drop of a hat just take a train and within a couple of hours be in another country! It might not be a big change in the culture.. but it is a different country to the one I live in. Emma and I headed over to Copenhagen yesterday, we partook in that joyous smell of pee, smokes and beer! Although, I must admit.. I didn't smell much beer smell as the pee was quite over powering at times! I guess from drinking too much beer?

The train ride over was quite packed.. the most packed I have ever in all my times seen it.. ok perhaps not quite as packed as the time many years ago when we headed over to have a picnic and listen to the Robbie Williams concert but it was quite packed, especially for a Sunday.. we were all like waaaaaaaaaaat? We had seats so it didn't matter! lol

We wandered around a bit, we came across a mega candy store.. err I mean a candy mega store, which of course meant we had to go in! Purchase stuffs we sure did! Sadly, our purchases were umm.. not as tasty as they promised to be! It was rather disappointing lol 
I did come across a Mars drink! and hey guess what, it tasted just like a mars bar but in liquid form! I reckon it was one of the nommiest chocolate drinks I have had in a while. I would do anything for forget the Espresso House attempt at hot chocolate. That also reminds me that I need to make some more hot chocolate mix.. the weather is cooling off so hot chocolates will be a regular thing in this household!

We stumbled across these little bite sized things called Snackerz, which instantly reminded us of Hanky Hanna and back in 2010 when we went to Nantucket. 
Sadly, these things called snackerz were not as tasty as we would have liked.. I guess you can't win them all! Sometimes things just aren't all they are cracked up to be.. much like people really! This world is so damn deceiving! LOL

In other news... 
*Nemo got a new bed for the kitchen. He didn't much like it until we put his old thin mat inside it. He loves it now. Dogs are so funny. Nemo is the funniest.
*Gregory is still in his library. Every now and then I think I hear him flinging insults at me.. in Swedish. I knew I should have removed the Swedish dictionary.
*Emma is losing her mind. She keeps lighting candles and forgetting to blow them out. Luckily she has me and I remember to blow them out. We still have a home.
*We are going to see the puppy again today. Yes, be jealous. Puppy playtime!
*Winter is coming. It is starting to be too cold for shorts in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. And.... I am up-to-date! Whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now.. you will slack off again and have to read 6mths worth again. Which I would imagine would not be fun.

      Delete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)