Tuesday 25 September 2012

Berlin! Say Waaaaat?!

So, we're going to Berlin in December! Pinko is heading over for December so we are gonna take to the cold streets of Berlin to paint the town light shades of pink, green & blue! However, Pinko might paint the streets of red and herself of black and blue!

We have our flights booked! Accommodation booked! Map sorted with sights and attractions, supermarkets, coffee shops and restaurants! There is even a Christmas market thrown in there for good measure! Emma really is the queen of all things travel related. We aren't the sit and do nothing types on holiday, we can do that when we are old and wrinkled with walking sticks.. until then, when we go to a new place we want to explore as much of it as possible.. not even new places really, even after how many times we have been to Boston we still stay pretty active.
Oh, Boston.. I do miss you! 

Anyways, so yeah Berlin! We are going! I am excited, it should be a blast.. a cold blast but a blast all the same! Then you get a lovely set of blogs with awesome photos to enjoy and that is what makes blogs fun! The photos not the words! I would try my best to get at least one of Pinko's spectacular flails on camera.. or at the very least her hugging the pavement after the fact! Perhaps I should take some chalk and do chalk outlines! Pink chalk of course!

After we tear up the joint in Berlin, we hop a plane to Stockholm. I am rather looking forward to seeing the contrast in scenery.. seeing as we were just there in the summer, which was stunning as you might recall from my previous Stockholm blogs. We have that all booked and mapped as well. It is going to be epic! There too, is a Christmas market thrown in for good measure! Once all the fun is done and we are all battered and sore, we are going to take a lovely winter scenic train ride back home where we will have little day adventures around our immediate area. Pinko needs to see the sights of this winter wonderland.. or should that be roller coaster? We are even throwing in yet another Christmas market for good measure. Is this where I mention that I dislike Christmas markets? The things one does for visitors! I do this so you wont piss on my toilet seat! 
Golden rule..

I am very much looking forward to having a week away before Christmas, we all need little trips away to lands unknown to keep us sane... or well at least out of a straight-jacket. Not much else has been happening around here, the weather is getting much colder and wetter. Nemo is getting older and crankier but still as cute as a button! Life is just plodding along like it should with no major dramas. I think this might be the calm before the Christmas storm!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am SO up for chalk outlines for when i fall over!!!!

    and dont worry ... im not one of those type of houseguests that will pee on a toilet seat ....

    T-2 months to pinko!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)