Monday 9 July 2012

Testy Weather Gods!

Saturday we decided to head into Malmö for a spot of shoe shopping.. it looked like a nice day out, so off we toddled to enjoy the city. Upon arriving it started to rain. and rain it did the entire time we were there. Seriously weather gods you are one bunch of testy mofos! We still had a great time.. as we usually do coz let's face it, Em and I are awesome!

I couldn't find the type of shoes that I was actually after, I suspect that is because they don't actually exist. But I did pick up a pair of awesome shoes regardless. I have never really been a fan of white shoes, but it seems that on this particular day I could not get away from liking white shoes and I actually bought a pair! They are well spunk! I mean look at these glorious beauties!

We had a pretty lazy Saturday arvo, enjoyed some homemade pizza.. which was pretty darn delicious! I do have the mad skillz! Nemo was happy to have us home again.

Sunday rolled around and the weather perked right up! Seriously beautiful day so after a little Wii session with Pinko, we headed off for a bike ride in the sun to Maccas to have a sundae and fries! My favourite combo! 
Then we swung back past the supermarket and got a few supplies before parking up on the balcony and enjoying some more sun with a boozy beverage! 
Which is where we also discovered that Nemo will eat any fruit at all.. this time in the form of a lime, his face did tell the story of tartness but that did not stop him from tucking in! He is one crazy little fella! Our dog is simply awesome!

We watched some of the Wimbledon final between Murray and Fedsy, it is always a pleasure to watch the grace of Fedsy on the court. It was also helped along when I got to catch a glimpse of Matt Smith! He wasn't wearing a bow tie tho.. sad!

It really was a very lovely weekend all around! I love Emma having long weekends.. that extra day makes it feel so much more relaxing! Soon tho, Emma will be home for 3 weeks! Only 4 days of work left and then it is relax central! By relax I mean, do fun stuff with the occasional sleep in! In 2 weeks today we will be in London! Woooop! I am quite excited!

Today is another beautiful day.. 17 degrees at 5am.. can't complain! Has summer actually arrived? I hope it lasts! #lifeisgood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)