Tuesday 29 May 2012

fritz-kola

May is nearing an end.. it is hard to believe that this time last year we were on EuropeTrip2011, half way through actually and in Lisbon.. where the weather wasn't the greatest on the first day, Em and I got totally drenched while out exploring! We definitely had loads of fun getting drenched.. I would do it all over again too.. coz weather shouldn't dampen a holiday or force one to only see the inside of a hotel/motel/guesthouse/b&b etc The following day I actually got rather burnt coz the sun was beating down even though the clouds were trying to keep it at bay! Can never trust that pesky weather right? Today.. its not the nicest day outside and it looks like it might pelt down, whereas yesterday it was a lovely day here.. the opposite of last year in fact lol Thinking of Lisbon really gives me a craving for some more Piri Piri chicken.. even tho it makes me cry! FYI.. piri piri up ya nose.. not that fun of an experience! #justsayin

Emma was in Dresden, Germanland last week for work, so it was just Nems and I hanging out.. he was a bit of a sadsack but these things happen. He is all happy again now that Emma is home. So he is back to his always crying for her attention.. now that was something I did not miss while she was away. He was so silent.. apart from one time when I felt sorry for him and took him for a nice long walk in the park.. around and around.. let him do whatever he wanted.. and then once we are home, he decides that he is going to cry ALL evening. Seriously wtf doggie?! He was back to his not crying sadsack self by the morning. 
Anyways.. so while Em was in Dresden, she tried a coffee cola and I was like.. "ooo, bring me one home" and she was all like.. "no. I can't!" and so I was sad! but I got over it coz I am way good at getting over things.. and so I didn't think of it again.. and then Emma finally comes home and unpacks and pull out a bottle of the stuff! The little trickster! 
I have drunken it, and I have to say that I rather enjoyed it. It was rather interesting.. I would definitely drink it again. Not an every day type drink but a nice drink to have when out with friends and not wanting to have a boozy beverage. I have even placed the bottle cap on my cork-board! Along with the Hale cap. I'm creating art with my cork-board! Just like I create art with my black-board! Yeah, I'm an artist now. Artists are cool. Bahahahahahahahahaha

Em also brought back a new spideyhant mug from Copenhagen airport for me! I was well stoked coz I was a clumsy mofo and broke my previous one and it was quite heart breaking.. but now I have a replacement that I am currently too scared to use! LOL When we go back through the airport to go to London, Em and I have to pick up an elephant mug for Pinko, she doesn't want to be all left out when she comes to stay at the end of the year.. I might just have to find one that has a clown on it! You would love that forever.. right Pinko? lol

I wanna go to London now.. but at least it gives me something to look forward to.. we have our map all sorted! We have all the must see's.. like an original police box! (aka broken down TARDIS), Paddington bear and Nando's! LOL I am very much looking forward to having an action packed few days in London with Em.. and then coming home and having a not so action packed few days with Em and Nemo in Stockholm.. family trips FTW! Before Em went to Germanland, we had a little family day out.. for those that don't follow me on instagram.. here are the photos that came from said day out!
[click me] Waiting for the train..
[click me] On the train we discover a Converse shoe family!
[click me] "put me down already!!"
[click me] Gotta get the coffee fix!
[click me] Checking out the Turning Torso (I still wanna live there)
[click me] Looking out over the water..
[click me] Nemo is trying his hardest to ignore the water.
[click me] Swedish lifeguards.. hot stuff!
[click me] Home time!
[click me] A tuckered little Nemo!
[click me] Baby ducks complete the day!
[click me] Actually no, discovering the burn completes it.
And let's just throw in a little video for shits and giggles of Nemo doing what Nemo does best.. crying. [click for YouTube video] Ok.. here is another of him doing another thing he does best! [click for YouTube video]

Hopefully he doesn't spend all the time in Stockholm crying.. but there is lots of water there.. and not being able to go into the water is what makes him cry the most. Yet, he hates baths! Such a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)