Friday 4 February 2011

Bring On May!

It's that time of year when venturing outside is utterly disgusting.
It's warming up.. this past week we have averaged an awesome +3! wooop!
The snow is melting.. which is filthy and as it melts you really discover how grotty some dog owners really are. The cover my dog's poop up with snow instead of picking it up and binning it owners have been out in full force. Walking Nemo is like walking in a mine field trying to dodge all the freaken poop. It. Drives. Me. Nuts.
It is also filthy coz of all the sand & pebbles that they have put down over the icy times.. which they never really did a very good job of when it was really needed. 

Can't it be nicer weather already? I mean come on.. winter has gone on long enough! I'm sure I said that like one day into winter hahaha

I just wanna go on holiday already! We are so close, yet still so far away from actually going. We did a practice pack the other day.. just to see what our packs would likely weigh.. I'm such a light traveller.. mine was 7.5kg but there were still a few bobs and bits to add but nothing serious/heavy.. Emma on the other hand, her pack is huge! and on her little frame it looks even bigger lol However she does have the kitchen sink in hers.. ok maybe not the sink but the kitchen stuffs.. including the awesomely awesome mugs! (what mugs?! you say.. these mugs! Click me.. go on ya know you wanna!) I can't wait to drink all sorts of stuff out of them! I kinda wish we could engrave them. Eurotrip2011 - Cheesewhores Unite! - Team Leader & The Girlfriend(s)!

This one would be for Mike!
This one would be for us girls!
Bring on May!

1 comment:

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)