Tuesday 12 October 2010

Updates! 4.0!

I have a 'new' phone again.
It's nice to live in the fast lane again..
my iPhone 3G was rather sluggish.. to say the least.
I need to buy a sleeve.. why are there so many bad sleeves? Do people not have taste or do I have too much taste and standards? Maybe all.. who really knows.. but what I do know is I HAVE to find one.. and actually buy it.
Today marks the first day of my new mission of taking one Hipstamatic print a day.. I must go out and find something to photograph! I have started a new blog for said photo's and it can be found here [click me]

So do you like the Gelaskin I have opted to put on it? 
Gelaskins FTW! Love love LOVE them! We have more coming too..

So it seems the neighbours in the other buildings on either side of us are moving out.. or well one of them moved MONTHS ago and the painters have only just got in  and started work on it. But I noticed this morning that another place has become available over there too.. and then there are the 2 places that are now empty on the other side of us.. dear lord why can't the asshat neighbours of THIS building up and leave instead? I guess I'm just not that lucky.

However our apartment is starting to look a bit nicer.. and we are coming along with the framing and stuff.. will hopefully remember to do a little video entry of the spunkness once we get all the art up ON the walls instead of sitting around in their frames waiting to go up! Yea we rock it! It will however be all done and ready for the feastage on Saturday.. 

I haven't seen horsey lady around lately.. I'm scared that I may have missed my chance! Poobum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)