Friday 8 October 2010

Updates! 3.0!

OMFG! The phone saga continues!
Seriously.. I paid for a NEW phone.. I want a NEW phone! Dipshits.

Monday arvo we head in and they send the phone off... much to my disapproval but I had no say.
Extremely pissed off that I lose the new gelaskin that I had just put on too!
After Emma send off several emails about the situation, she headed back into the phone store to do something.. don't know the full story, however the stupid lady in there tried to say that we had had the phone for a month... nevermind the fact that a month ago there were NO iPhones even IN the country. So anyways.. the lady was going to follow things up and call her back the following day.. which would be Wednesday.. and surprise surprise she didn't call.

Didn't call all day Thursday either.. so after work, both of us headed in there to see what was happening. The lady didn't seem to recognise Emma or that she was meant to call back.. useless. Maybe if she spent more time on trying to be helpful instead of 'young' then things might run a bit smoother.. once again she tried to say that we had had the phone for a month blah blah blah.. how do they not have any fucking records?! Seriously!! I know when I worked in a phone store we had records and I could access anyone's records. Useless. So I went home and got the receipt and went and shoved it down her fucking eye sockets! Ok.. I didn't but I REALLY wanted to. She took a copy and said.. she will call back.. I wont hold my breath. I really just want it all over with... is that too much to ask? Is it really to much to ask that I get a new phone when I have paid for a new phone.. it isn't even like it's a small purchase either.

I hate dealing with people. This time I was less than polite about anything.. I wanted to clock her but that would just get me arrested... that wouldn't be a good thing and would more than likely hinder my citizenship application... oh who am I kidding! Sweden wants me! Can't blame it.. I'm quite awesome! 

Thank goodness it's Friday! YaY! for weekends! 
oh and YaY! for the Pumpkin Cheesecake Em & I made last night to enjoy tonight!! Can't wait! Nom!

3 comments:

  1. Please may I have my phone?
    kthxbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Sweden have an equivalent government agency to our Consumer Affairs Vic - http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/CA256EB5000644CE/HomePage?ReadForm&1=Home~&2=~&3=~ ??
    If so, might time to get them on board - this is ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma called in after work coz well.. surprise surprise they didn't call and the tossknuckles said that 'hopefully' I will get a new phone on Monday.. I guess we will see on Monday if we have to go even further.. I just want it over with already.. buying a new phone shouldn't be so difficult. lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)