Saturday 15 March 2014

Other Stuff & Things!

Emma: Hey baabe, there's a spider over here... can you get me something?
Me: what kind of spider?
Emma: a small one.
*me gets up and walks off to get a piece of paper, comes back, Emma points at a tiny dot on the blanket so I try to coax the spider onto the piece of paper. It doesn't budge.*
Me: are you sure it's a spider?!
Emma: yes!
*me looks even closer at the tiny dot on the blanket*
Me: errr, it's a bit of fluff
*me picks the bit of fluff off the blanket*
Emma: [sheepishly] it.. moved.. like a spider.
Title of above clip... Someone needs glasses.
It also takes me back to the time when she thought a plank of wood was a loaf of bread. [click for a refresher read!] Emma really is the gift that keeps on giving!
_______

We went a little shoe happy and purchased several pairs of shoes in a single day. 3 online and 2 from actual stores. All spunky! Emma got these.. [Nike] and these [Camper]. I would steal these from her if we even had close to the same size foots! These are mine..

_______

We also purchased a funky miniature plant from the plant shop, it closes up when you touch it! Ace right?! So as you can imagine, we have minutes of fun several times a day touching the plant to make it close! Life is damn good! 

_______

We have had some pretty stellar days over the past couple of weeks, the sky from our kitchen window in the morning has been simply wonderful.. examples.. [7th March] [8th March] [9th March] [10th March] The weather forecasters keep threatening us with snow, but I refuse to believe that there will be any more snow this.. side of the year. It's all good weather from here on out, baby! Or well, until Winter rolls around again and you know, the usual rains and bad winds. Someone should really stop feeding beans to the weather gods. We nearly lost our greenhouse and mat on the balcony this morning, and I nearly lost all feeling in my body standing out there trying to re-secure it.
_______

I shall end this on the most epic blog of animals sucking at jumping, go on and take the few minutes to go through the few pages of .gif's. It is well worth it. There will be tears... of laughter. [click for laughter]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)