Thursday 19 January 2012

Reliving Thanksgiving...

..Gumball Stylez!

As I said in my previous post that my next one would be about me revisiting turkey.. and in this case, a thanksgiving spread.. minimal as it may be.. in gumballs! That is Turkey, Cranberry & Pumpkin Pie flavoured gumballs! Yes people.. you read correctly.. a turkey gumball! What an experience it will be! And of course for your viewing pleasure I have made a little .gif of it. You're welcome.

I opened up the little tin.. and did the sniff test. You know when you get something new.. you just have to sniff it. The sniff test told me that this was gonna be quite gross.. as if I didn't actually know that before? I mean really.. who would buy Thanksgiving Gumballs and actually think it was going to be yums! Not me.. but when I saw them I just knew I had to have them! 
First up on the gumball front, I of course threw myself in head first and jumped right on the turkey one. I figured it had to be the worst.. and also I thought that cranberry would be a good bridge to pumpkin pie.. instead of turkey to pumpkin pie. 
Click me to see it in motion!
Yes.. I'm a .gif!
Honestly.. the turkey did actually taste like turkey.. but sweet.. it wasn't revolting, but it wasn't really something I wanted to have in my mouth for very long.. and of course the more you chew.. the more you umm.. taste it. I have plenty left over if you want to pop on over for a taste test yourself.

Next up was the cranberry which was kinda cranberry-ish.. I think they missed the mark a tiny bit to be honest.. they could have made a much better cranberry gumball and it would have been rather pleasing lol It was good however to remove the turkey from my gobhole.

Pumpkin pie.. you would think this would be the yummiest of the bunch.. but to me all it really tasted like was a mild cinnamon chewing gum. Strong for me.. but I would say mild for anyone who actually likes cinnamon. I found it a touch over powering.. but of all the gumballs it was the only one that you would even attempt to repeat.. so for that I give it the thumbs up!

It definitely made my last night with Emma a little more interesting before she heads off to San Fran for work. Lucky some right? But that's ok, Nemo and I will get our fun pants on and tear the joint up and hopefully EuroDuck will come out to play too.. it has been a while!

You know what.. I think you also need to re-live the one hit wonder by the Imaginary Puffers too! Coz.. it is the best song & music video EVER! You're welcome! [click me]

5 comments:

  1. That gif is AWESOME! much like its maker! \o/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!
      Thank you very much!
      *takes a bow*

      Delete
  2. Very funny gif! and gets funnier every time it starts over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever feeling down.. just break out the .gif! amiright?

      Delete
  3. hilarious D! Ah girl, you have much time on your hands. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)