Thursday 20 October 2011

Animals!

Right before Em's birthday, we discovered a nasty looking lump on Nemo.. so off to the vet we went with the little tike.. it took me back to just a year ago when Cato had to go to the vet for issues and in the end passed on. I still miss him.. lots. Not really a happy time but Nemo came back sporting a lovely little legband.. where they have shaved him underneath so that they could take some blood. He wasn't the happiest of campers and actually spend more time crying than usual. 
With him all booked in for surgery.. all we could do was wait it out. We had Em's birthday and the weekend and week passed and here I sit blogging while waiting for Em to bring the little tike home. I got news from her to say that he was fighting the sleep side of things when they were putting him under.. he really doesn't like to go to sleep unless it is on his own terms. It's the grumpy old man in him!

11:11am update: Surgery went well and he will be home soon.. he will milk it. 

12:45pm update: He is home with his ring [photo]

2 comments:

  1. All my love is going to Nemo tonight as is Doris, his secret girlfriend. xoxoxox love you Nemo get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his ring and I love him xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)