Friday 17 April 2015

My Bodyguard!

So, Emma is away in Japan for work at the moment so it is just me and the little guy home all alone, but I feel completely safe because he is my bodyguard. Here he is holding me back with his big paw, while he surveys the land to make sure nothing will come at me..
Isn't he just the cutest?!
Look at that beard! That glorious beard!
I have such a cute little guy, and I know it!

He has been off a little this week, not sure what was wrong with him but he seems fine now and that is all that matters. We had a few days of just hometime, only out for 'business' trips. Which was really starting to grate on him and he would just attack me for no good reason. Like..

- I'd be making coffee, waiting for shit to happen and then BAM! he would be attached to my fingers, and if you think about it, that is a feat in itself coz he is so bloody tiny! 

- I would get up to go and do.. just about anything and then BAM! he will be on my foot! Wrapping his tiny little legs around my ankles and growling the cutest growl I ever did hear!

- I would be just minding my own business on the couch and then BAM! he would pounce on me, my chest, my legs, my head, whatever he deemed the most.. offensive?

So yeah, he had a little aggression to play out but the time inside did him some good coz, well.. it was completely miserable weather out and he wasn't a happy camper the first few of days of the week. He has also been losing his teeth and today, his last little front bottom middle teeth fell out! How cute are puppies when they are losing their teeth?! The different sizes are just all kinds of adorable!

Today, for an extra special treat and to get some serious play time, we headed off for a nice long walk after lunch to the parentals, and once there he got to play with the super cool Uncle Hjulle. 
A little inside play, a little outside play, a little sunbathing and a heck of a lot of drinking. Seriously, he drinks so much there.. I reckon there must be dog crack in that water. After all that we trekked it home, along the way he got to meet up with his little buddy Charlie, but she is on heat at the moment so it was a quick hello and then off we went. Once home, what has he done for the last couple of hours? Yep, slept. Haven't heard a whisper from him since we walked in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)