Monday 23 September 2013

Yeasted Pancakes!

It looks like I am lacking again in the blogging department, it is harder to find things to actually blog about when you aren't up to much. Em is back at work and busier than ever. I am Nemo-less and so my days are filled with even less than usual. I have really discovered just how much I talked to him and harassed him. No wonder he had such love for me! hahaha

We have had a portrait commissioned of him, it is currently in the post.. I am hoping it will arrive in the next couple of days. Once it has, and we have it framed and up I will show it off. I have seen what it and it is so truly awesome and I love it so.

This week it has gotten just that little bit colder in the mornings and not to mention darker, we have actually put our elements on to take the chill off. Outside we are having the change in colours, Autumn is here and it is a pretty time.. albeit wet. I mean look at this photo that Em took yesterday as we took a morning stroll.. [photo] We also stopped by to feed the ducks.. [photo] It has been a while since I have been there, it was something Nemo and I enjoyed doing. I think he liked to try and eat the stray bread more than anything.

After our lovely early morning stroll, I whipped up some pumpkin pie spiced yeasted pancakes. What a way to start the Sunday. We polished off our stack of pancakes with some maple syrup and washed it down with some delicious Swedish milk! 

The rest of the day was spent between the parentals drinking coffee and playing with the pups and our couch with a cuppa tea! I also made another bread for the ducks, as when we were there.. we noticed some new late to the game bubba ducks! Of course once it came time to feed them.. it rained. lots. But ducks need to be fed so we donned jackets and headed out! It was well worth it to see them run over the water so fast towards the yummy fresh bread! I really enjoy these simple things in life, I still, would like my own duck pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)