Friday 9 November 2012

Chocolate Galore!

What a way to end a Friday! A package arrives that holds the most awesome amount of New Zealand goodness this girl could ask for! As I went deeper and deeper into the package my eyes got wider and wider and so did my smile.. and it only started to get creepy once I started saying in my best Gollum voice.. which in reality isn't that great.. my precious! but it was good enough for the laugh factor!

I started with pulling out the big blocks of Whittaker's chocolate.. White Raspberry, Hokey Pokey and Peanut Butter! Look at all these blocks of goodness I now have.. looooook! 
They should get me through the weekend... right?! hahahaha

and then.. I got started on pulling out the mountain of Perky Nanas! 26 glorious mega bars! Yes, I counted! and I almost didn't want to waste time taking the packaging off before trying to gobble them all up! I am hardcore like that!
How jealous are you right now that you are not in mah home eating my Perkys!?

Once I got through them.. the goodness just kept on going in the form of some more Whittaker's but this time in mini bite size goodness! I sure do loves me some bite-size! I think it might just be my inner vampire! Bahahahahahahaha

The gift that keeps on giving.. there was still more in the box! 4 packets of Gingernuts.. which every time I went to type on the iPhone it would autocorrect to ginger buts... crass phone I have! 
My last packet of Gingernuts lasted me 96 days.. so I reckon I have a years supply easily with those 4 packets! wooop wooooop!

Thanks again mum for all my awesome NZ goodies.. they are just what the doctor ordered.. for my sanity, not my waistline! OmNomNom and now I shall go and make a cuppa tea and enjoy some of these noms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)