Monday 15 February 2010

Baths & Chocolate!

Where to start? How about with chocolate! That is always the best place to start.. right?
Anyways.. it was chocolate day..errr I mean Valentines Day & Emma has very kindly purchased some Organic Vegan chocolate.. which meant that we could actually enjoy some goodies on the LCD.. right on! It was like heaven in my mouth.. 6 weeks of no chocolate at all will do that to a girl! It was wicked nice and Emma also discovered that she does actually enjoy grown up chocolate.. grown up chocolate being Fruit & Nut! Yum! I have always enjoyed it myself and my fave has always been the Whittaker's Raisin Peanut Slab! Not that I don't enjoy the other slabs.. that is just me fave. Anyways so Emma and I enjoyed our chocolate throughout the day and we walked around some double chocolate & almond cookies for the parentals.. freshly baked that is.

What did Nemo get for Valentines you ask.. well he got to come for the walk to the parentals, which caused him to look like this... and then when he got home he got a bath! Which he wasn't so impressed about. But then he got to have a good ole rug roll.. which he loves so very much. [click here for a YouTube video of his rug roll] & to keep with the chocolate day theme he got to wear his m&m jumper. Such a spunky boy he is! & currently he smells goood! However that wont last long.. sadly.

So the winter olympics has started.. and they show the re-runs during the day for us coz well with the time difference everything is on in the middle of the night.. and well.. we have to sleep.. or well not that I am all that interested in watching it but for the next 2 weeks.. I dare say that is what the tv will be programmed to.. o well I can handle two weeks.. I hope.

Nothing much has happened over the last few days.. there has been even more snow.. which gave Nems the perfect chance to eat some fresh snow.. I guess that's another thing he got for valentines lol

3 comments:

  1. mmmm....chocolate!!! How much longer on the LCD? (nearly typed LSD there.... :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty too dang nabbit! hahaha

    1.5 weeks @ Georg

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)